AKA the cunning linguist; AKA el lingüista astuto; AKA Thomas the Tongue Engine; AKA le linguiste adroit; AKA il linguista abile; AKA the cunning linguist; AKA el lingüista astuto; AKA Thomas the Tongue Engine; AKA le linguiste adroit; AKA il linguista abile;

Friday, 9 March 2012

Cunning Conversations - Types of Kisser

I was cooling down after a very hot session with my favourite lady (V) recently, and she complimented me on my kissing.  She then made a comment about another client's kissing style (open mouthed) that she found a total turn-off.  Thus our conversation turned to various kissing types that we had encountered, both as client and service provider.

Top (or is that bottom) of my list (of turn-offs), is the "non-kisser" - she thinks it is 'too personal'.  OK, I respect her choices but I reserve my choice to not book her.  "Too personal"?  WTF?  She isn't taking me into the bedroom to shake hands after all?  This is a warning sign of a possible "star-fish" experience.

Then there is the "tight lipped" kisser.  She might as well be a "non-kisser".  I expect this sort of kiss from my maiden aunt.

Turning to the slightly quirky, there is the "lip nibbler" (top or bottom) - usually as a way of kissing yet avoiding "the tongue!"

Next is the "open mouther" my friend described.  I find it hard to imagine - he "kissed" her with mouth fixed open with no movement of lips or tongue - strange!

The "hot-rod tongue" kisses with his/her tongue held hard and straight into the other's mouth.  When I encounter this type, I am tempted to suck on it like a lollipop. (When used in cunnilingus, many ladies find this "tongue fucking" a bit of a turn-off too until she is good and ready).

Then there is the "not after your've been down there" type.  OK, I respect her choice.  I just wish I knew at the start so we could arrange our "moves" in a more suitable sequence.

Now we come to my type - "French" kissing (or DFK).  This kissing is dynamic as lips and tongue carress each other and intertwine.  My best ladies and I find it such a turn-on.

Finally, the converse of the "not after you've been down there" type, you occasionally meet a "snow baller".  Its not to every-body's taste mind you.  After having Cum In her Mouth (CIM) you then share your linctus together.

Have I missed any types you might have encountered? How about sharing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback and discussion is always welcome. But please understand that there will be about a day's delay for moderation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...